The 15th Annual Mother’s Day Mile is a fundraiser for the domestic and sexual violence programs of Advocate Safehouse Project. The one mile race is held in four age-related waves and includes a walking non-timed wave for walkers, strollers and families.
When: Sunday, May 11, 2014 - Opening Ceremonies at 1 pm
Where: Glenwood Medical Associates (1830 Blake Avenue)
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
or in person at:
* Glenwood Medical Associates
* US Bank (19th & Grand in Glenwood Springs)
$15 per person ($20 race day)
$55 family rate ($65 race day)
Children under 5 free
As always, participants will receive:
* An eco goody-bag
* Roses for Moms
* Homemade apple pie
* A chance to win awards crafted by the Sisterhood Exchange Program from Mfangano Island, Kenya.
* Complimentary Race Entry for First Responders
* Kids Activities
* A chance to shop at our Gift Basket Silent Auction.
To volunteer for the race, bake a pie or to donate a basket, contact Emma Bielski at (970) 945-2632 x 2074.
For more information, call (970) 945-2632 or visit www.advocatesafehouse.org