Undated Community Announcements: (click here to jump to event calendar)
- Suicide Prevention Coalition of Garfield County is seeing an increase in suicide deaths
- Spring Valley disc golf course closed
- Call To Volunteers For The 47th Annual Carbondale Mountain Fair
- Bear Awareness: More Bears are Possible in Our Towns and Cities
- City Of Rifle Yard Sign Rules
- KMTS 2016 Football Broadcast schedule
- Youth Football Cheer Program
- Carbondale’s Potato Day Celebration
- Fourth of July Fire Safety
- Camp Invention
Enjoy Carbondale’s locals’ favorite Thai cuisine and support Ascendigo’s mission to better the lives of those on the autism spectrum. All proceeds will directly benefit our programs.
Doors open at 6p for cocktail hour and light hors-d’oeuvres
Buffet will begin at 7p
Raffle prize winners announced around 8p
Tickets include buffet & 2 drink vouchers. Limited ticket availability.
Buffet, prizes, spirits, and fall fun…all for a great cause!
THE 8TH ANNUAL ASCENDIGO BLUE ASPEN autism beneﬁt event will take place on Saturday, February 16, 2019 at the Hotel Jerome in downtown Aspen. Hosted at the height of Aspen’s winter season over the busy President’s Day Weekend, Ascendigo Blue Aspen is the signature fundraising event of Ascendigo Autism Services. This grand evening anchors an exciting weekend of festivities.
Formerly known as Light It Up Blue Aspen, Ascendigo Blue Aspen has been renamed to bring more awareness to Ascendigo and its mission — to raise both awareness and much-needed funds to assist families and children on the autism spectrum in the Roaring Fork Valley and western Colorado communities. All proceeds from Ascendigo Blue Aspen (ABA) directly benefit these programs through its beneficiary, Ascendigo.