Craig’s Christmas Eve Fire Appears to have been Started by the Fire’s Victim

CRAIG (AP) – Authorities believe a Colorado boy who died in a Christmas Eve fire at his house likely sparked the blaze himself.  Police Capt. Bill Leonard says materials found in the bedroom of 3-year-old Lane Ernest Cullen in Craig suggest he had been playing with fire.  He said the case is being sent to the district attorney’s office to see if any criminal charges should be filed.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.