Garth Brooks tops this year’s Forbes Country Cash Kings: 2015: The Top 15 Earners list with an estimated $90 million in earnings, thanks in large part to his current World Tour. That total is the biggest single-year amount Forbes has ever recorded for a country act.
Toby Keith is second with $53 million coming in from his shows and various business interests. Jason Aldean is third with an estimated $43.5 million payday.
Forbes‘ Country Cash Kings list is compiled using data from Pollstar, Nielsen, industry insiders and artists themselves to estimate income from concert tickets, merchandise, publishing and other business interests. The amounts only cover income earned between June 2014 and June 2015.
Here is the complete Forbes Cash Kings 2015 List:
1) Garth Brooks, $90 million
2) Toby Keith, $53 million
3) Jason Aldean, $43.5 million
4) Luke Bryan, $42.5 million
5) Kenny Chesney, $42 million
6) Tim McGraw, $38 million
7) Florida Georgia Line, $36.5 million
8) Zac Brown Band, $32 million
9) Miranda Lambert, $28.5 million (tie)
9) Blake Shelton, $28.5 million (tie)
11) Keith Urban, $28 million
12) Eric Church, $26 million
13) Brad Paisley, $24 million
14) Rascal Flatts, $19.5 million
15) Lady Antebellum, $17 million
Copyright © 2015, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.