Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- This event has passed.
10,000 Villages Fair Trade Craft Fair at Good Shepherd Church
November 13, 2022 @ 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
|Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Glenwood Springs will be hosting a 10,000 Villages Fair Trade International Craft Fair.
The the craft fair will happen on Thursday November 10th from noon to 6pm, Friday November 11th from 10am to 6pm, Saturday November 12th from 10am to 5 pm, and Sunday November 13th from noon to 4pm.
All proceeds from the sale go to the artisans of the handmade goods, to provide a stable income and allow disadvantaged people from 35 countries to take control of their own lives.
Since their founding in 1946, 10,000 Villages has provided 140 million dollars in sustainable income to workers who would otherwise be unemployed.
Good Shepherd is located on Grand Ave, next to Sayer Park at 1630 Grand Ave, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601.