Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
A Wild Afternoon at the Garfield County Libraries
March 29 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Join your Garfield County Libraries for a wild afternoon with the PSS Wildlife Foundation! We will host an event at each of our six libraries where you can enjoy an educational presentation featuring some of the critters housed at our local wildlife sanctuary. Learn about local wildlife, hear stories about animals rescued by the PSS Wildlife Foundation, and learn what to do if you find an injured or abandoned wild animal. You will even get to visit with some of the resident animals from the Foundation! The first event will begin at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29 at the New Castle Branch Library. The next will begin at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 1 at the Silt Branch Library and then at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, April 17 at the Parachute Branch Library. Next up, we’ll begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, April 21 at the Rifle Branch Library and at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 22 at the Carbondale Branch Library. The final event will start at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 26 at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library. You are welcome to attend the event most convenient for your schedule. Free and open to all kids, teens, and families. Visit www.gcpld.org for more information.