Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
CPR & First Aid Certification
April 19 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Garfield County Sheriff’s Office will be providing a training to certify participants in CPR, First Aid and the proper use of an AED.
Training will be at the Sheriff’s Annex in Rifle. (106 County Road 333A, Rifle, CO 81650) on Tuesday June 7, 2022 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
This training; designed for First Responder Certification is available to any member of the public who may want to be certified in CPR and First Aid.
Class size is limited and will be filled on a first come first served basis. Application deadline is May 24, 2022.
Contact Chris or Megan at 970-665-0200 during normal weekday work hours or speak with one of the Administrative staff members who may answer the phone for more details and registration.
A fee of $25.00 will be charged at time of registration in order to secure your seat, credit cards are acceptable. The fee will cover the provider card, instruction manual and any ancillary costs associated with the training. Cost of the trainers, equipment and facility will be provided by the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office.