Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- This event has passed.
Doc Susie: A Woman Alone in the Rockies at the Rifle Branch Library
March 18 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
A woman alone in the Rockies. With a cow bell, a Bible, a gun, and a medical bag. Dr. Susan Anderson, affectionately known as Doc Susie, was the doctor of Grand County during the first half of the twentieth century. Join career librarian and researcher Kathy Naples at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 18 at the Rifle Branch Library as we learn about the life of this brave pioneer woman. Presented by the Rifle Heritage Center in partnership with the Garfield County Libraries. It’s free and open to all. For more information call 970-625-4862 or 970-625-3471.