Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Drop In Chess at the Rifle Branch Library
March 7 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Chess players of all ages and skill levels are invited to visit the Rifle Branch Library at 2 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month for a friendly game of chess. The library provides the space and the chess sets, all you need to do is show up! It’s free and open to all. For more information call the library at 970-625-3471.