Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Garfield County Energy Advisory Board Educational Presentation
August 4 @ 5:30 PM
The Garfield County Energy Advisory Board (EAB) invites you to join us for an educational presentation Thursday, August 4th, at the Garfield County Rifle Administration Building, 195 W. 14th Street, 2nd floor in Rifle. Dinner and social time for all attendees at 5:30 p.m. and the meeting begins at 6 p.m. We hope you can join us and consider telling your friends, colleagues and interested parties about EAB.
Courtesy of an RSVP if you will attend is appreciated so we may plan for catered food with an approximate attendee count.
Featured Educational Presentation:
- BLM Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for oil and gas leasing in the Colorado River Valley and Grand Junction Field Office Resource Management Plans -Larry Sandoval, Field Manager for the BLM’s Colorado River Valley Field Office will discuss the ongoing court-ordered reevaluation of lands allocated as open or closed to oil and gas leasing and related analysis of post-production greenhouse gas emissions that could result from combustion of fluid minerals extracted from federal mineral estate.