Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Your Garfield County Libraries will be Closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- 27th Street & South Glen Avenue Closure to Continue
- City of Glenwood Springs Facility Closures on July 19th 2023
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for Memorial Day Weekend
- Garfield County Libraries Memorial Day Closure
- Garfield County Libraries Closure
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- This event has passed.
Geri-Fit at the Rifle Library
November 2 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Your Rifle Branch Library invites you to experience effective workouts that target all muscle groups and focus on functional movements for everyday life. We’ll meet at the library from 5 to 6 p.m. on Thursdays from November 2 through January 4 to improve your strength, endurance, and flexibility with exercises that will enhance your daily activities. This free, bilingual series is suitable for all fitness levels. Join us for a challenging and exciting fitness journey! For more information call the library at 970-625-3471.