Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- This event has passed.
Great Expectations Circle of Parents at the Rifle Branch Library
February 28 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join other parents and caregivers at the Rifle Branch Library to share support, tips, advice or just to talk! This is a safe place to vent, cry, laugh, and find out how other parents are navigating this new world. Circle of Parents provides a supportive community led by parents and other caregivers, where parents are the experts! Children are welcome and activities will be provided in a separate room so that you can focus on your own self care. We meet at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. It’s free and open to all, and drop ins are welcome. For more information call Great Expectations at 970-379-2535 or the Rifle Branch Library at 970-625-3471.