Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- This event has passed.
March Sound Immersion at the Carbondale Branch Library
March 18 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Ildi Ingraham will present a Sound Immersion at 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 18 at the Carbondale Branch Library. Experience deep peace and bliss as you listen to the healing sounds of crystal and metal singing bowls, gong, and chimes. Please bring a mat, pillow, blanket, and anything else to be very comfortable. We will begin as soon as everyone settles in so please be prompt. This event is free and open to all. For more information call the library at 970-963-2889.