Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Riders Annual Ride
May 30 @ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Memorial Day Riders event on Monday May 30. Motorcycle ride registration begins at 8:00AM and ride starts at 10:30AM in front of Boot Barn at Glenwood Springs mall.
The ride will travel to Rosebud Cemetery for the ceremony until 12:00PM. Then the ride will proceed via The Memorial Highway (I70 through Glenwood Canyon) to the Bair Ranch rest area, then to the Rifle Veterans Memorial Park, The Veterans Home in Rifle, and finally ending up at the Garfield County Fairgrounds for a BBQ and Fundraising raffle for veterans.
$25.00 Registration fee includes fee for ride, covers the meal, and a ride patch.
Raffle Tickets are $5.00ea. or 5 for $25.00
Vendors will be available at the Fairgrounds.