Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- This event has passed.
Mill Creek Battle and Battlefield Park at the Rifle Branch Library
February 18 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Visit the Rifle Branch Library at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 18 to learn about the Milk Creek Battlefield Park and the real story of this historic battle that occurred on September 29, 1879 as shared by Jay Sullivan. This commemorative site was conceived by Jay’s Dad, Joe Sullivan, who worked tirelessly to acquire rights to the land, involve the nearby Ute tribe in its creation, and developed memorials for both white and native warriors. This free event is presented by the Rifle Heritage Center. For more information call 970-625-4862 or 970-625-3471.