Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Mr. Kneel’s Beatbox Workshop at the Garfield County Libraries
June 28 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Your Garfield County Libraries are excited to host Mr. Kneel as part of the weekly Summer Reading Challenge events for children. Mr. Kneel brings a fun and uplifting message with amazing talent and passion. This highly engaging entertainer and educator focuses on building the self-respect of students to empower them achieve anything they put their minds to. All that and they learn how to make silly noises into music! The events will begin on Tuesday, June 28 at 11 a.m. at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library and at 1:30 p.m. at the Carbondale Branch Library. Then on Wednesday, June 29 we’ll begin at 11 a.m. at the New Castle Branch Library and at 1:30 p.m. at the Silt Branch Library. The final two events will be on Thursday, June 30 at 11 a.m. at the Parachute Branch Library and at 1:30 p.m. at the Rifle Branch Library. All events are free and open to the public. Visit www.gcpld.org/summer-reading to get more information and participate in the Summer Reading Challenge.