Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for Memorial Day Weekend
- Garfield County Libraries Memorial Day Closure
- Garfield County Libraries Closure
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- This event has passed.
Nature Journaling with Words and Drawings at the Carbondale Branch Library
May 19 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Adults who wish to explore, observe, and creatively document nature are invited to join Romana Davies for a two-part class at the Carbondale Branch Library to introduce you to the different forms of nature journaling. Minimal supplies are provided and you are encouraged to bring your own journal and drawing implements. The class will be held from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on the Fridays of May 19 and June 16. Please dress for weather as we may work outside the library. The class is free and open to all. For more information call 970-963-2889.