Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
New Moon Sound Immersion at the Carbondale Branch Library
April 1 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Join your Carbondale Branch Library at 6 p.m. on Friday, April 1 as Ildi Ingraham will present a Sound Immersion session on the new moon. Ildi will guide you into an experience of deep relaxation with her crystal bowls, metal bowls, gong, and chimes. Participants need to bring a mat, pillow, blanket, and anything else to be very comfortable. This event is free and open to all adults and teens. For more information call the library at 970-963-2889.