Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Open Mic Night at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library
April 22 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Calling all musicians, poets, comedians, and novelty acts! Please join us at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library for a weekly open mic night on Fridays from 4 to 6 p.m. hosted by the library and Keith Karleen. Light refreshments will be served. It’s free and open to all adults and teens. For more information, call the library at 970-945-5958.