Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- 27th Street & South Glen Avenue Closure to Continue
- City of Glenwood Springs Facility Closures on July 19th 2023
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for Memorial Day Weekend
- Garfield County Libraries Memorial Day Closure
- Garfield County Libraries Closure
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- This event has passed.
Pilates at the New Castle Branch Library
September 20 @ 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Join us at the New Castle Branch Library for six weeks of Pilates with certified instructor Kelley Cullen. This class is for adults and is adaptable for all who wish to improve their flexibility, strength, and body awareness through controlled movements. We’ll meet at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesdays from August 16 through September 20. Please arrive five to ten minutes before class starts and wear flexible clothing. All participants will need a mat and a water bottle. The class is free and open to all adults. Please register by visiting the library or call 970-984-2346 for more information.