Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Your Garfield County Libraries will be Closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- 27th Street & South Glen Avenue Closure to Continue
- City of Glenwood Springs Facility Closures on July 19th 2023
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for Memorial Day Weekend
- Garfield County Libraries Memorial Day Closure
- Garfield County Libraries Closure
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- This event has passed.
Snacks & Facts at the Rifle Branch Library
October 19, 2023 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Join your Garfield County Libraries and Grand River Health for workshops where you can learn and ask questions from the experts. We’ll get together on the third Thursday of the month at 6 p.m. at the Rifle Branch Library. In May, we’ll talk about navigating the medical billing cycle (part 1) that will address billing vs coding and understanding insurance and payments. In June, we’ll have part 2 of navigating the billing cycle that will address your explanation of benefits and understanding your statements. In July, we’ll talk about planning for long-term care. In August, we’ll be learning about swing bed programs. All events are free and open to the public. For more information call the library at 970-625-3471.