Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Spring Lecture Series at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library
June 15 @ 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
The Garfield County Libraries are excited to present the return of the Spring Lecture Series at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library! Join us each Thursday in April from 5:30 to 7 p.m. to hear from local history experts about different topics that make the history of our valley, state, and towns a truly unique one. This year we are featuring a panel on local veteran history from the Western Slopes Veterans Coalition on April 6, local historian Christi Couch will present “Finding Colorado” in two parts on April 13 and April 20, and lastly Dave Lively will discuss the lost lodges of Rocky Mountain National Park on April 27. All events are free and open to the public. For more information call the library at 970-945-5958.