Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- This event has passed.
Steampunked! at the Garfield County Libraries
July 13, 2022 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Before the invention of the electric motors and computers, there was the age of clockwork mechanics where motion was driven by cranks and gears, coding was done with cams and followers, and simple machines created surprisingly complex engines mirroring the processes of life. Your Garfield County Libraries are excited to host events about simple machines as part of the weekly Summer Reading Challenge events for children. The events will begin on Tuesday, July 12 at 11 a.m. at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library and at 2 p.m. at the Carbondale Branch Library. Then on Wednesday, July 13 we’ll begin at 11 a.m. at the New Castle Branch Library and at 2 p.m. at the Silt Branch Library. The final two events will be on Thursday, July 14 at 11 a.m. at the Parachute Branch Library and at 2 p.m. at the Rifle Branch Library. All events are free and open to the public. Visit www.gcpld.org/summer-reading to get more information and participate in the Summer Reading Challenge.