Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- All Garfield County Libraries will be Closed for Independence Day
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Stories from Everest at the Carbondale Branch Library
June 27 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Jon Gibans has been on over 20 climbing and skiing expeditions on some of the world’s highest peaks. From burnt yak burgers to tents on fire, hear Jon’s unique story of climbing Everest at 6 p.m. on Monday, June 27 at the Carbondale Branch Library. He’ll even throw in some amazing show and tell at the end. Free and open to all. For more information call the library at 970-963-2889.