Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Your Garfield County Libraries will be Closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- 27th Street & South Glen Avenue Closure to Continue
- City of Glenwood Springs Facility Closures on July 19th 2023
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for Memorial Day Weekend
- Garfield County Libraries Memorial Day Closure
- Garfield County Libraries Closure
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- This event has passed.
Tai Chi Basics for Beginners at the New Castle Branch Library
April 3 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Tai Chi is an effective exercise program originating in Ancient China. It involves learning to move through a series of forms that improve balance, flexibility, strength, and mood. The New Castle Branch Library will host a class at 1 p.m. on the Mondays of March 6, 20, and 27 as well as April 3, 10, and 17. Space is limited to twelve participants and registration is required. It’s free and open to all. The class will be instructed by Jennifer Holton, a Garfield County Certified Tai Chi Instructor. To register, or for more information call the library at 970-984-2346.