Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Your Garfield County Libraries will be Closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- 27th Street & South Glen Avenue Closure to Continue
- City of Glenwood Springs Facility Closures on July 19th 2023
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for Memorial Day Weekend
- Garfield County Libraries Memorial Day Closure
- Garfield County Libraries Closure
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- This event has passed.
Tai Chi for Seniors at The Silt Branch Library
March 15 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Tai Chi helps with various mobility and health issues including reducing pain, stiffness, stress, and depression as well as improving blood circulation, muscle strength, and stamina. Your Garfield County Libraries are excited to host Laura Goodwin from the Garfield County Senior Program for a weekly low impact tai chi class at the Silt Branch Library. The classes will begin at 1 p.m. and take place on Wednesdays through April 26. Space is limited so please sign up in advance. Register by calling Debby at 970-945-9191 ext. 3084 or emailing dsutherland@garfield-county.