Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Tai Chi for Seniors at The Silt Branch Library
April 5 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Tai Chi helps with various mobility and health issues including reducing pain, stiffness, stress, and depression as well as improving blood circulation, muscle strength, and stamina. Your Garfield County Libraries are excited to host Laura Goodwin from the Garfield County Senior Program for a weekly low impact tai chi class at the Silt Branch Library. The classes will begin at 1 p.m. and take place on Wednesdays through April 26. Space is limited so please sign up in advance. Register by calling Debby at 970-945-9191 ext. 3084 or emailing dsutherland@garfield-county.