Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- This event has passed.
Teen Tech Week: Tech Open House at the Garfield County Branch Libraries
March 6 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Come learn about and play with brand new VR headsets, drones, coding robots, 3D printers, and more at your Garfield County Libraries! There will be a two hour long tech open house at all six branch libraries during Teen Tech Week. The first will be held at 2 pm on Monday, March 6 at the Parachute Branch Library, followed by Tuesday, March 7 at 4 p.m. at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library, and on Wednesday, March 8 at 4:30 p.m. at the Carbondale Branch Library. The next two events will be on Friday, March 10 with the one at the Rifle Branch Library starting at 10:30 a.m. and the one at the New Castle Branch Library starting at 2 p.m. The final tech open house will begin at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 11 at the Silt Branch Library. These are free and open to all teens. For more information visit www.gcpld.org or your local library.