Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for Memorial Day Weekend
- Garfield County Libraries Memorial Day Closure
- Garfield County Libraries Closure
- Garfield County Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures for President’s Day
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- This event has passed.
The Health Benefits of Mushrooms at the Carbondale Branch Library
March 20 @ 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
The health benefits of eating ordinary mushrooms are significant. But did you know that medicinal mushrooms are being used to enhance the immune system and psilocybin mushrooms can be used to treat depression and improve quality of life for people dying from cancer? Join Age-Friendly Carbondale at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, March 20 at the Carbondale Branch Library to learn more about current ordinary and novel uses for mushrooms with licensed herbalist and aspiring mycologist David Teitler. The event will be presented in person and also online via Zoom and Facebook. Visit www.gcpld.org/mushrooms to participate online or call the library at 970-963-2889 for more information.