Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- All Garfield County Libraries will be Closed for Independence Day
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Third Thursday Book Club at the Carbondale Branch Library
April 21 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 2:00 PM on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Hey book lovers of Carbondale! Join us at the Carbondale Branch Library to explore a mix of fiction and non-fiction, covering a broad range of genres and topics. Materials chosen will be available in various formats at the libraries. We’ll meet at 2 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month at the library. It’s free and open to all adults. For more information call 970-963-2889.