Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- City of Glenwood Springs Closures
- South Canyon Landfill Closed Due To High Winds
- Town of Silt Water System Outage On Tuesday November 8th
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Town of Silt Open House for I-70 Pedestrian & Bicycle Overpass
June 3, 2022 @ 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
The Town of Silt will host an open house meeting to inform interested persons about the Town’s efforts to prepare conceptual design for a new pedestrian and bike overpass over I-70. Participants will be encouraged to provide their feedback during the meeting.
The purpose of the open house is to present conceptual design alternatives and recommendations pertaining to the overpass and to gather feedback on issues and needs that should be addressed by the design.
All persons interested in participating in the open house are encouraged to attend. You may access the project website at https://www.silti70.com for more information. Written comments can also be sent to the Town of Silt, Attn: Silt I-70 Overpass, at the email address below, or mailed to Trey Fonner, PO Box 70, Silt, CO 81652. Written public comments will be accepted through June 17, 2022.
For more information regarding the project, contact Trey Fonner at (970) 876-2353, Ext. 106, email Trey@townofsilt.org.