Undated announcements (Community information that doesn’t have a specific date/time attached.):
- New City of Glenwood Springs Offices Business Hours
- Town of Marble Limits Truck & Trailer Parking
- Extra Debris In The Rivers & Streams
- Glenwood Springs Fire Department Suspends New & Existing Burn Permits
- The Garfield County Fair Announces The Friday Night Headliner for Fair 2022!
- Glenwood Springs Earth Day Celebration, Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Day
- Hiking Safety Alert
- This event has passed.
Western Colorado Book Club at the Parachute Branch Library
May 10 @ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
An event every month that begins at 10:30 AM on day 10 of the month, repeating indefinitely
Join the Grand Valley Historical Society and Parachute Branch Library for a monthly book club focusing on local authors and titles of local historical significance. We’ll meet on the second Tuesday each month at 10:30 a.m. at the library. Please read the featured title ahead of time and come prepared to discuss it. You can call the Parachute Branch Library at 970-285-9870 to learn the current title, and books will be available at the Grand Valley Historical Society and the Garfield County Libraries. This book club is free and open to all adults. Light refreshments will be served.