KMTS-FM, the most listened to radio station from Rifle to Aspen is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Marketing Consultant. If you love to build client relationships and are looking for room to grow professionally and financially, this is the right place and opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will aggressively pursue new clients and grow existing relationships. Most importantly, this candidate will be immersed in a positive culture that fosters personal and professional growth. We are looking for a motivated, successful professional with a passion for taking care of clients and contributing to a strong sales team.
Each Media Consultant will lend their unique individual strengths to peers when needed to ensure greater results for each individual and the entire organization.
Specific Responsibilities: The Marketing Consultant is responsible for prospecting, presenting, closing and maintaining a growing list of local advertising clients. To achieve this, the Marketing Consultant will:
• Prospect for new advertisers and research new client categories.
• Establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with local advertisers.
• The ability to understand client objectives and marketing strategies and process them into effective solutions.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients, including high accessibility and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
• Work precisely and cooperatively with producers to ensure clients have effective commercials produced in a timely manner.
• Must have good attention to detail and time management skills.
Position Requirements: The Marketing Consultant should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2 year sales, business development or related experience, preferably in broadcast media, interactive and/or media services.
• A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends in advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses.
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; presentation skills; and interpersonal communications skills.
To apply, email resume, cover letter and preferred method of contact to email@example.com. Or apply through our ad on Indeed.
KMTS is an equal opportunity employer.